Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Voice of The Voiceless: The Untold Stories of Girls and Women of War


Africa Mi Tierra is *sole manager* of the FB page Voice of the Voiceless: The Untold Stories of Girls and Women of War. "For the last few days FB will not allow me to post any content on the page, saying I don't have permission to view my own page. I have reported it. But I do NOT think it is a FB glitch. I think it is intentional because of the subject matter. Can you help in any way, or have any ideas on what I can do. I would be most grateful. I will not be silenced. Women's lives depend on that. Thank you."

"This Is An Open Message That FACEBOOK Will No Longer Allow Me To Post Any Content To My Own Page That I Manage Below. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED AND THEY ARE VIOLATING MY CIVIL LIBERTIES, MOST LIKELY DUE TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF MY PAGE !!! FB BE WARNED THAT I HAVE AN ATTORNEY ON ONE LINE, AND THE ACLU ON THE OTHER !!! THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED !!!!

THEY SAY I DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO MY OWN PAGE !!!!"

Please support Africa by 'liking' her page, Voice of The Voiceless: The Untold Stories of Girls and Women of War, and sharing posts.

1 comment: