Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment and acknowledge all those who have been tremendously supportive these last weeks. I can not possibly thank everyone by name - nor should I probably given the current environment.

I also want to acknowledge that there have been at least 6 women (and one man) who have worked very hard on the Rapebook page. And I would be remiss if I did not specifically thank Melissa and Dirk, who have done a tremendous amount of work while also receiving threats.

There are also numerous other Facebook pages and groups that have been doing this same work for quite some time. All of these groups have my deep thanks. I would like to recognize each of these groups but also do not want them to be hounded by trolls as we were.

To those who have written about this issue, worked on this blog, helped to spread the word and/or offered emotional support, I am truly grateful to each one of you. I am very thankful for the friends and family who have done so much these last weeks, particularly my beloved husband and my mother.

Thank you, and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment